We are the Utah Wing of the Commemorative Air Force
- Collecting historic aircraft, restoring them to an airworthy status, and displaying them to the public to remember and honor the military aviation history of our armed forces is our goal.
- The Commemorative Air Force [CAF], was chartered in Texas as a 501c3 non-profit corporation in 1961 to preserve a representation of each aircraft flown during World War II. Originally known as the Confederate Air Force, in 2001 the name Commemorative Air Force was adopted to more accurately reflect the CAF mission.
- We tell the stories. . .we fly the airplanes. . .we keep the spirit of excitement and hope alive today.
- The CAF currently owns approximately 156 aircraft with over 9,000 members in 74 units throughout the U.S.
- The Utah Wing was formed in the mid-1980s with its first aircraft, a Boeing PT-17/N2S Stearman. Individual members of the Utah Wing also have some notable aircraft such as a North American T-6 Texan and Navy SNJ, Lockheed PV-2 Harpoon, Nanchang CJ-6.. Any of these aircraft are available for air shows, special events, or fly-bys. Just CONTACT US for availability.